More Soul Food

Blush by Wolf Alice
"Curse the things that made me sad for so long.
It hurts to think that they can still go on."



Crystals by Of Monsters and Men
Oh, this song! I got to hear it live at the Austin City Limits Music Festival (ACL). They were simply amazing. I heart every single song by Of Monsters and Men.



Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood
This song should be turned up loudly while driving. I love The Neighbourhood. I saw them live last year at Fitzgerald's in Houston. This guy's voice does things to me...nice things :)



Shake It Out by Florence and The Machine
This song is my life anthem. It brought me through an incredible transition in my life. It's as if the Good Lord himself brought this very song into my life to help me deal. Florence was also at ACL and damn, that woman has incredible energy on stage!



Curs in the Weeds by Horse Feathers
I could listen to this song over and over and over again. I never tire of it.


Anxious in Venice by Superhumanoids
If you're looking for a new song to add to your exercise playlist, look no further. This song is excellent to run to.



Blue Moon by Beck
It's Beck. That's reason enough to listen to this. Plus, he won a grammy for this album. This song is super chill. The whole album is chill. I especially love listening to this song while driving home on country roads with the windows down. I love it.

Comments

Popular Posts